Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2014-05-26 16:20:36 +0800

kalk gravatar image kalk

focus lost after notifychanged

I have a listbox with several listitems. each item contains also a textbox. After editing a textbox I want to refresh the textbox and use notifychage for the whole listbox. This causes that the focus is not any more set to any element

I have a listbox with several listitems. each item contains also a textbox. After editing a textbox I want to refresh the textbox and use notifychage for the whole listbox. This causes that the focus is not any more set to any elementelement. I would like to have the focus to set to the textbox in the next item of the listbox. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

I have a listbox (in zk 7.0.0) with several listitems. each item contains also a textbox. After editing a textbox I want to refresh the textbox and use notifychage for the whole listbox. This causes that the focus is not any more set to any element. I would like to have the focus to set to the textbox in the next item of the listbox. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

I have a listbox (in zk 7.0.0) with several listitems. each item contains also a textbox. After editing a textbox I want to refresh the textbox and use notifychage for the whole listbox. This causes that the focus is not any more set to any element. I would like to have the focus to set to the textbox in the next item of the listbox. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More