Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2014-02-13 21:45:33 +0800

pjiang gravatar image pjiang

open a popup on a specific location

Hi, can somebody help me with the problem of open a popup on a specific location?

I have a toolbarbutton. When it is clicked, a popup will open.

So I tried to use getTop() and getLeft() to get x and y for the toolbarbutton. Thus I could open the popup at the location I want by adding some offset pixels.

However, the getTop() and getLeft() methods both returns null. I do not understand it. Is it supposed to work?

Is there anyway I can use to open a popup on a specific location I want? I know I could use popup.open(x,y). However this method does not take percentage as parameter. I have to give it pixel value. In this way, when browser gets resized, the the popup position will screwed.

Can somebody help? Thank You!

open a popup on a specific locationposition

Hi, can somebody help me with the problem of open a popup on a specific location?position?

I have a toolbarbutton. When it is clicked, a popup will open.

So I tried to use getTop() and getLeft() to get x and y for the toolbarbutton. Thus I could open the popup at the location I want by adding some offset pixels.

However, the getTop() and getLeft() methods both returns null. I do not understand it. Is it supposed to work?

Is there anyway I can use to open a popup on a specific location I want? I know I could use popup.open(x,y). However this method does not take percentage as parameter. I have to give it pixel value. In this way, when browser gets resized, the the popup position will screwed.

Can somebody help? Thank You!

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More