Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2013-01-29 23:36:43 +0800

ntsetso gravatar image ntsetso

Question about components hierarchy

I’m referring to the grid hierarchy demo.

I have a listbox which I’d like each listitem to expand to show children listitems in the same way exemplified with the grid. This is because I need the children listitems to be selectable by user clicking.

The demo description says: ‘ZK allows components to contain other components to form a hierarchy of components where the inner components can be loaded only when they are needed this is done using ZK's detail tag and the fulfill attribute set to the event "onOpen"’

The description led me to think that the same technique could be used with listbox. Is that possible? Or is there some way to achieve the same with listbox?

TIA, ntsetso

Question about components hierarchyHow to implement hierarchy with listbox?

I have a listbox which I’d like each listitem to expand to show children listitems in the same way exemplified with the grid. This is because I need the children listitems to be selectable by user clicking.

The demo description says: ‘ZK allows components to contain other components to form a hierarchy of components where the inner components can be loaded only when they are needed this is done using ZK's detail tag and the fulfill attribute set to the event "onOpen"’

The description led me to think that the same technique could be used with listbox. Is that possible? Or is there some way to achieve the same with listbox?

TIA, ntsetso

How to implement hierarchy with listbox?

TIA, ntsetso

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More