ZK Folder based theme - issue. Please help

asked 2013-10-15 15:09:03 +0800

Senthilchettyin gravatar image Senthilchettyin flag of India
2623 3 8
http://emrpms.blogspot.in...

Hi

In my current project, i am using ZK 6 theme based folder. Here is the part of the code

Theme register at the start up

Themes.register("graytheme", ThemeOrigin.FOLDER); Themes.register("greentheme", ThemeOrigin.FOLDER); Themes.register("bluetheme", ThemeOrigin.FOLDER);

Showing all the themes in the drop down to select by the user

String[] themes = Themes.getThemes(); themes = Arrays.copyOf(themes, themes.length + 1);

// Attempting to switch to a theme that is not registered // will switch to the default theme (i.e. breeze) themes[themes.length - 1] = "unknown"; _themes = new ListModelList<string>(themes); currentTheme = Themes.getCurrentTheme();

Now the problem, when i run locally, all my custom theme are showing the drop down and i am able to switch the themes. But when i deploy the war file in the production server, none of the user defined themes are shown and showing only zk predefined themes.

I just went to tomcat webapp folder and ensure that all the custom theme folder are present.

What could be the issue ?

Note : Earlier it was working fine in the production server. But for some debugging purpose, i set up all the source code in the server and run the source from there.

Now i cleaned up everything (Deleted the m2 folder, source, eclipse, etc). But still not showing the custom themes

delete flag offensive retag edit

Comments

clean the Tomcat work folder maybe?

ashishd ( 2013-10-16 04:52:16 +0800 )edit

can you check that your calls to Themes.register(...) actually work i.e. check and log, that after registering the themes, the themes are available when calling Themes.getThemes()

cor3000 ( 2013-10-16 05:05:21 +0800 )edit
Be the first one to answer this question!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2013-10-15 15:09:03 +0800

Seen: 12 times

Last updated: Oct 15 '13

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training