Multiple fileuploads cause file uploads to not complete

asked 2010-05-20 05:10:48 +0800

raevel2 gravatar image raevel2
72 1 2

I have multiple <fileupload>'s in a window. Each of this has its own onUpload event handler that retrieves the file by using InputStream.

The problem I'm having is that most of the time when a new upload is started in another <fileupload> and a previous upload hasn't finished the later file uploads seem to never finish (their onUpload event trigger successfully). The file uploads are both shown in the same upload dialog when this happens, and the second upload is paused until the first one completes (this is OK I suppose).

I've been trying to reproduce this outside of our app but have not yet been able to, so I thought I would just ask to see if someone has had the same problem before I dig any deeper into the issue.

Anyone experience this problem? Any solutions?

delete flag offensive retag edit
Be the first one to reply this discussion!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2010-05-20 05:10:48 +0800

Seen: 225 times

Last updated: May 20 '10

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting