ZK 10 Freshly ready for testing

asked 2024-02-05 10:55:52 +0800

jeanher gravatar image jeanher
1824 2 6
ZK Team

ZK 10 Official is on the way and the release candidate is now ready for testing!

ZK 10 introduces stateless components, client-side Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM), and embraces TypeScript, empowering developers to build cloud-native, scalable, and efficient applications, making ZK an excellent choice for modern web applications. For more information about ZK 10, please reference:

While we are running our QA tests against this latest release candidate, we would like to invite you to test it against your project and provide us with your early feedback so that we can avoid any undesired surprises and incorporate your feedback into the official release.

Downloads:

Please try it out! To report an issue or share your feedback, contact us at [email protected] with reproducing steps or error messages. Thank you!

delete flag offensive retag edit

2 Answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2024-02-08 17:52:01 +0800

Alex99 gravatar image Alex99

Hello, I just discovered ZK and I would like to test it. I'm a spring boot user so I tried following the guide but the resulting app uses zk 9.6.

How can I update it to use ZK 10?

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2024-02-08 21:41:10 +0800

jeanher gravatar image jeanher
1824 2 6
ZK Team

Hi Alex,

Welcome to ZK.

If you specify a ZK 10 version like this, you should be able to use ZK Springboot with ZK 10.

<zk.version>10.0.0.FL.20240205-Eval</zk.version>

If you still have a problem, please let us know which guide and which version of spring-boot you are using and the corresponding error messages so we can try to help.

Note that, however, it is totally fine to start from the latest stable, 9.6, for now. This ZK 10 freshly release is more for verifying upgrade issues for users from an older version. The official release is expected to be ready at the end of the month.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2024-02-05 10:55:52 +0800

Seen: 13 times

Last updated: Feb 08

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting