Not able to display multiple sheets using zss

asked 2019-07-22 14:30:18 +0800

ankutalwar gravatar image ankutalwar

Hello all I am using Zkoss 8.5.1 and zss 3.8.1 I am using it in standalone wildfly cluster.

Now the problem which I am facing is that I am not able to view multiple sheets in the viewer. When I click on the sheet It does not load the sheet and keeps displaying the first sheet. Multiple sheets are working in case when there is only a single server Or I redirect to a particular server only but In case if the request goes from load balancer it does not work.

Observation: I am not seeing any error on server-side Logs. But on the client-side when I see network calls. I see that as soon as I click on the sheet it makes a /zkau call and gets a response for the same in case of a particular server. But when the request goes from load balancer only the first call is made to /zkau but no response is received.

Any help on this would be really helpful.

delete flag offensive retag edit

2 Answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2019-11-18 03:17:11 +0800

mario1000 gravatar image mario1000

try to restart and re-open again, this will resolve the problem

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2019-11-18 09:46:29 +0800

cor3000 gravatar image cor3000
6280 2 7

updated 2019-11-18 09:46:43 +0800

One important hint, not sure it's relevant for you: When using a load balancer ALWAYS use sticky sessions in ZK/ZSS applications.

And second... if no response is received in the browser then you have to check your networking or server configuration. At some point there must be a failure. The browser can only work with the information it received. If there's no response ... then the error must be somewhere else in the chain.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
3 followers

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2019-07-22 14:30:18 +0800

Seen: 7 times

Last updated: Nov 18 '19

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training