Tabbox toolbar extra options

asked 2017-08-29 17:00:29 +0800

ajamardo gravatar image ajamardo
41 4

I want to add to a toolbar inside a tabbox more options, like a search textbox, and some other stuff not really related with the tabbox. Is that possible?

I am building a inbox messages page. The idea would be, have the 2 tabs that I'll need, Inbox and Outbox, a search textbox, to filter messages, a reload message button, and some other buttons. Also, I'd like some buttons centered, and the search box aligned to the right.

Thanks for your answer in advance.

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2017-08-30 07:59:16 +0800

MDuchemin gravatar image MDuchemin
2560 1 6
ZK Team

Hi Ajamardo,

Regarding the toolbar, you can only use toolbar buttons inside. However, you can simply put some labels, buttons or other components in a container (div, hlayout, etc) and just apply a style to them with CSS and Sclass if you want to create a customized menu. Unless you need some specific feature from the toolbar component there.

Any specific reason to use tabbox in this case? Sounds like a good use case for <apply> if you are working with MVVm. Tabbox will let you swap between multiple containers but it will also keep hidden objects in memory on client side. Even better, if your page structure is the same on box inbox and outbox, just replace the models on the existing email list.

Have a look here for a quick example of how it could be built: http://zkfiddle.org/sample/39504je/5-emailbox-toolbar-and-layout

Hope this helps :)

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
2 followers

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2017-08-29 17:00:29 +0800

Seen: 7 times

Last updated: Aug 30 '17

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training