Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2013-02-26 09:23:14 +0800

Neus gravatar image Neus

how to hide a gmarker in gmaps

Hi, I have two gmarkers in a gmaps. They indicate the beginning and the ending of an activity. Sometimes this activity is not ended and I have to hide the ending gmark. I tried using setVisible(false) but it gaves me a javascript exception that says

Fallo al procesar 
setAttr
Cannot read property 'style' of undefined (TypeError)

Then I tried to detach the gmarker and when I have to use it again attach it to the gmaps. When I detach it it disappears but when I set its parent again to gmaps it never appears.

How can I hide a gmark and then make it visible again??

Thank you!

how to hide a gmarker in gmaps

Hi, I have two gmarkers in a gmaps. They indicate the beginning and the ending of an activity. Sometimes this activity is not ended and I have to hide the ending gmark. I tried using setVisible(false) but it gaves me a javascript exception that says

Fallo al procesar 
setAttr

Then I tried to detach the gmarker and when I have to use it again attach it to the gmaps. When I detach it it disappears but when I set its parent again to gmaps it never appears.

Any idea about it??? It is really important for me to solve this issue...

Thank you!

how to How can I hide a gmarker in gmapsgmaps?

Fallo al procesar 
setAttr

Any idea about it??? It is really important for me to solve this issue...

Thank you!

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More