Groupbox - disable closable globally.

asked 2016-04-26 13:51:25 +0800

tisaksen gravatar image tisaksen
46 6

Hi

I'm on zk 8.0.1 and trying to set the "closable" property of Groupbox to false for all groupbox elements in code.

I have in zk.xml:

<language-config> <addon-uri>/WEB-INF/lang-addon.xml</addon-uri> </language-config>

And in lang-addon.xml:

<component> <component-name>groupbox</component-name> <extends>groupbox</extends> <property> <property-name>closable</property-name> <property-value>false</property-value> </property> </component>

However, this isn't working and I'm guessing it's because I'm creating my Groupbox object's myself in a controller so no ZUL file processing is being done.

Is there any way I can get this property set on java objects automatically?

What does the language-name tag do?

<language-name>xul/html</language-name>

delete flag offensive retag edit

2 Answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-04-27 06:46:21 +0800

Darksu gravatar image Darksu
1991 1 4

Hello tisaksen,

You should change the new component name from groupbox to groupbox-new (possible name conflict).

Also since you are creating it from java code, you could use the extended class for which in it's constructor you would set the property value.

Best Regards,

Darksu

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2016-04-27 07:24:14 +0800

tisaksen gravatar image tisaksen
46 6

Hi,

Thanks! Actually, it is working just fine in a test zul file, but not in Java code. But as you suggest, it's simply a matter of creating a subclass which sets and replacing the Groupbox objects. The reason I wanted to do this "globally" is that I have quite a lot of groupboxes in use so I didn't really want to find them all and setClosable(false) on each one. On the other hand, I really should convert my stuff to zul files (upgrading from 3.6 to 8.0 (!))

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2016-04-26 13:51:25 +0800

Seen: 33 times

Last updated: Apr 27 '16

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training