Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2015-07-29 12:21:16 +0800

eaugusto gravatar image eaugusto

Differente ZK versions

Hello,

I'm work in a big project that uses ZK 5.0.5. Our team are wanting to use a new ZK version (probably the latest), but I'm noticing that there's a lot of changes in the programming. Is there a way to use 2 ZK versions in the same project, so that we can change the older screens on demand?

Thanks

Differente ZK versions

Hello,

I'm work working in a big project that uses ZK 5.0.5. Our team are wanting to use a new ZK version (probably the latest), but I'm noticing that there's a lot of changes in the programming. Is there a way to use 2 ZK versions in the same project, so that we can change the older screens on demand?

Thanks

Differente ZK versions

Hello,

I'm working in a big project (600+ screens) that uses ZK 5.0.5. Our team are wanting to use a new ZK version (probably the latest), but I'm noticing that there's a lot of changes in the programming. Is there a way to use 2 ZK versions in the same project, so that we can change the older screens on demand?

Thanks

Differente ZK versions

Hello,

I'm working in a big project (600+ screens) that uses ZK 5.0.5. Our team are wanting to use a new ZK version (probably the latest), but I'm noticing that there's a lot of changes in the programming. Is there a way to use 2 ZK versions in the same project, so that we can change the older screens on demand?

Thanks

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More