Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2013-04-11 10:02:47 +0800

Neus gravatar image Neus

initialize spread sheet

Hi, I'm trying to use zk spread sheet in my application for the first time. I have downloaded the libraries and put them into my WEB-INF/lib folder as the Quick Start Guide says [http://books.zkoss.org/wiki/ZK%20Spreadsheet%20Quick%20Start%20Guide/Quick%20Start/Create%20and%20Run%20Your%20First%20ZK%20Spreadsheet%20Application]

Then I create an xls file with a text in the first cell and put it in the WEB-INF folder.

And this is the zul where I'm trying to use spread sheet:

<?page title="My First ZK Spreadsheet application" contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8"?>
<zk>
    <window title="My First ZK Spreadsheet Application" height="800px"
    border="normal">
        <spreadsheet src="/WEB-INF/HelloZSS.xls" maxrows="100" maxcolumns="100" width="50%" height="700px"/>
    </window>
</zk>

When I run this zul instead of viewing the spreadsheet there's a textarea with the text I wrote in the first cell.

Why is this happening? What I have to do to use ZK Spread Sheet??

Thank you!

initialize spread sheet

Hi, I'm trying to use zk spread sheet in my application for the first time. I have downloaded the libraries and put them into my WEB-INF/lib folder as the Quick Start Guide says [http://books.zkoss.org/wiki/ZK%20Spreadsheet%20Quick%20Start%20Guide/Quick%20Start/Create%20and%20Run%20Your%20First%20ZK%20Spreadsheet%20Application]

Then I create an xls file with a text in the first cell and put it in the WEB-INF folder.

<?page title="My First ZK Spreadsheet application" contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8"?>
<zk>
    border="normal">
        <spreadsheet src="/WEB-INF/HelloZSS.xls" maxrows="100" maxcolumns="100" width="50%" height="700px"/>
    </window>
</zk>

When I run this zul instead of viewing the spreadsheet there's a textarea with the text I wrote in the first cell.

Thank you!

(I'm using ZK 6.5.0)

initialize Problems initializing spread sheet

<zk>
    border="normal">
    </window>
</zk>

Thank you!

(I'm using ZK 6.5.0)

Problems initializing spread sheet

<zk>
    border="normal">
    </window>
</zk>

Thank you!

(I'm using ZK 6.5.0)

I've found why it was happening. It was because a custom theme provider. For the moment I've commented the theme provider to not use it. Later I will try to find why theme provider is interceding with the spreadsheet.

Now I'm trying to implement zssapp but the application says that the Component definitios is not found. There's something more I have to do?

Thank you!

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More