Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2012-06-06 12:12:50 +0800

livermr gravatar image livermr

bind a component to null database object

Please, help me about this case: <textbox id="family_name" value="@bind(fx.subjVersion.familyNameLat.original)"></textbox> I work with Hibernate. In the database subjVersion have foreign key to familyNameLat (table), which have column "original (String)". So the problem is: when in subjVersioin table row, column familyNameLat is null and .zul form is generated, the component "<textbox id="family_name" ......"="" was="" associated="" with="" a="" null="" object.="" and="" when="" i="" try="" to="" submit="" form="" throws="" this="" exception:="" "target="" unreachable,="" 'firstnamelat'="" returned="" null".="" how="" to="" resolve="" this="" issue?="" i="" work="" with="" mvvm.<="" p="">

Please, help me about this case: case:

<textbox id="family_name" value="@bind(fx.subjVersion.familyNameLat.original)"></textbox> value="@bind(fx.subjVersion.familyNameLat.original)"></textbox>

I work with Hibernate. In the database subjVersion have foreign key to familyNameLat (table), which have column "original (String)". So the problem is: when in subjVersioin table row, column familyNameLat is null and .zul form is generated, the component "<textbox id="family_name" ......"="" was="" associated="" with="" a="" null="" object.="" and="" when="" i="" try="" to="" submit="" form="" throws="" this="" exception:="" "target="" unreachable,="" 'firstnamelat'="" returned="" null".="" how="" to="" resolve="" this="" issue?="" i="" work="" with="" mvvm.<="" p="">

Please, help me about this case:

<textbox id="family_name" value="@bind(fx.subjVersion.familyNameLat.original)"></textbox>

I work with Hibernate. In the database subjVersion have foreign key to familyNameLat (table), which have column "original (String)". So the problem is: when in subjVersioin table row, column familyNameLat is null and .zul form is generated, the component "<textbox id="family_name" ......"="" was="" associated="" with="" a="" null="" object.="" and="" when="" i="" try="" to="" submit="" form="" throws="" this="" exception:="" "target="" unreachable,="" 'firstnamelat'="" returned="" null".="" how="" to="" resolve="" this="" issue?="" i="" work="" with="" mvvm.<="" p="">

<textbox id="family_name" value="@bind(fx.subjVersion.familyNameLat.original)"></textbox>

I work with Hibernate. In the database subjVersion have foreign key to familyNameLat (table), which have column "original (String)".

So the problem is: is:

when in subjVersioin table row, column familyNameLat is null and .zul form is generated, the component "<textbox id="family_name" ......"="" was="" associated="" with="" a="" null="" object.="" and="" when="" i="" try="" to="" submit="" form="" throws="" this="" exception:="" "target="" unreachable,="" 'firstnamelat'="" returned="" null".="" how="" to="" resolve="" this="" issue?="" i="" work="" with="" mvvm.<="" p="">

I work with Hibernate. In the database subjVersion have foreign key to familyNameLat (table), which have column "original (String)".

So the problem is:

when in subjVersioin table row, column familyNameLat is null and .zul form is generated, the component "<textbox id="family_name" ......"="" was="" associated="" with="" a="" null="" object.="" and="" when="" i="" try="" to="" submit="" form="" throws="" this="" exception:="" "target="" unreachable,="" 'firstnamelat'="" returned="" null".="" how="" to="" resolve="" this="" issue?="" i="" work="" with="" mvvm.<="" <="" p="">

And when I try to submit form throws this exception: "Target Unreachable, 'firstNameLat' returned null". How to resolve this issue? I work with MVVM.

So the problem is:

when in subjVersioin table row, column familyNameLat is null and .zul form is generated, the component "<textbox id="family_name" ......"="" was="" associated="" with="" a="" null="" object.="" <="" p="">

And when I try to submit form throws this exception: "Target Unreachable, 'firstNameLat' returned null".

How to resolve this issue? issue?

I work with MVVM.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More