Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2018-11-12 19:41:16 +0800

kulilin4659 gravatar image kulilin4659

奇怪的需求,麻烦大佬帮我看下,谢谢

现在有个需求: 在页面A点击一个button,然后弹出个新的tab,显示页面B的内容; 然后我回到页面A点击另一个button,不弹出新的tab,页面B的内容刷新成页面C的内容。 请问一下现在这个在zk里面能实现的吗?比较急,希望有人帮我看下,谢谢

奇怪的需求,麻烦大佬帮我看下,谢谢

现在有个需求: 在页面A点击一个button,然后弹出个新的tab,显示页面B的内容; 然后我回到页面A点击另一个button,不弹出新的tab,页面B的内容刷新成页面C的内容。 请问一下现在这个在zk里面能实现的吗?比较急,希望有人帮我看下,谢谢

(Now have a requirement as follows: tick button in page A, it will create a new tab to show the page B. go back to page A, tick others button, the page B message will be updated. can it implement in zk? please help me if someone know this, thanks you very much)

奇怪的需求,麻烦大佬帮我看下,谢谢

(Now have a requirement as follows: tick button in page A, it will create a new tab to show the page B. B message. go back to page A, tick others button, the page B message will be updated. updated to page C message. can it implement in zk? please help me if someone know this, thanks you very much)

奇怪的需求,麻烦大佬帮我看下,谢谢

(Now have a requirement as follows: tick button in page A, it will create a new tab to show the page B message. go back to page A, tick others button, the page B message will be updated to page C message. can it implement in zk? please help me if someone know this, thanks you very much)

奇怪的需求,麻烦大佬帮我看下,谢谢奇怪的需求,麻烦大佬帮我看下,谢谢(reuse existing tab to display message, thanks)

(Now have a requirement as follows: tick button in page A, it will create a new tab to show the page B message. go back to page A, tick others button, the page B message will be updated to page C message. can it implement in zk? please help me if someone know this, thanks you very much)

奇怪的需求,麻烦大佬帮我看下,谢谢(reuse 奇怪的需求,麻烦大佬帮我看下,谢谢(how to reuse existing tab to display message, thanks)

奇怪的需求,麻烦大佬帮我看下,谢谢(how how to reuse existing tab to display message, thanks)new message

(Now Now have a requirement as follows: tick button in page A, it will create a new tab to show the page B message. go back to page A, tick others button, the page B message will be updated to page C message. can it implement in zk? please help me if someone know this, thanks you very much)much

how to reuse existing tab browser-tab to display new message

Now have a requirement as follows: tick button in page A, it will create a new browser tab to show the page B message. go back to page A, tick others button, the page B message will be updated to page C message. can it implement in zk? please help me if someone know this, thanks you very much

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More