ZK Desktop Cleanup not called when accessing from an Ipad

asked 2015-03-27 17:12:50 +0800

ansancle gravatar image ansancle
327 9

The basic problem is my desktop cleanup listener is not being called when the application is accessed from an ipad, but it is called when accessed from a PC browser (ubuntu, windows, mac - doesn't matter)

I have defined a desktop listener in zk.xml :

<listener>
    <description>Called when the ZK Desktop is detroyed</description>   
    <listener-class>com.dh.ui.common.desktop.DHzDesktopCleanup</listener-class>
</listener>

in Java :

public class DHzDesktopCleanup implements DesktopCleanup
    {....
         @Override
         public void cleanup(Desktop desktop) throws Exception
         {....
         }

This is called as it should be when I access my application from a desktop browser. However, when I access it from the Ipad (from within our webapp or using safari) the cleanup is never called.

I am monitoring desktops using the following code on a page to keep track of sessions and desktops. I also have set a breakpoint in the cleanup method to check when it's being called.

Statistic statistic = (Statistic)Executions.getCurrent().getDesktop().getWebApp().getConfiguration().getMonitor();
    _activeDesktops.setValue(new Integer(statistic.getActiveDesktopCount()).toString());
    _activeSessions.setValue(new Integer(statistic.getActiveSessionCount()).toString());
    _totalDesktops.setValue(new Integer(statistic.getTotalDesktopCount()).toString());
    _totalSessions.setValue(new Integer(statistic.getTotalSessionCount()).toString());

If I only access the application from the desktop the active count will go up and down correctly with the number of connections. When I access from the Ipad, the count only goes up, never goes down even when I kill the connecting app or safari.

Is this a bug or is something else going on?

Thanks! Andy

delete flag offensive retag edit
Be the first one to answer this question!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2015-03-27 17:12:50 +0800

Seen: 10 times

Last updated: Mar 27 '15

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training