Information required about Open Source Spreadsheet

asked 2015-02-25 04:10:44 +0800

vathsalakaranam gravatar image vathsalakaranam

Hi all,

I am new to java programming I wanted to know if we can use the open source spreadsheet lib that is available to create a JSP. Also can we have a feature such as the page reads from the database and populates the spreadsheet and if any data is modified and saved it has to reflect in the database.

Note: I tried to set up the lib and create a JSP but there are some Exceptions and the jars are not loaded properly

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-02-28 10:19:30 +0800

Darksu gravatar image Darksu
1991 1 4

Hello vathsalakaranam,

Regarding the first question, it would be better if you implemented a pure ZUL because it provides many features and functionalities, else you could use zk's jsp tags.

As for the second question of course you can accomplish your task. You could refer to the following url for more information:

http://books.zkoss.org/wiki/ZK%20Spreadsheet%20Essentials/Working%20with%20Spreadsheet/Handling%20Data%20Model

Please let me know if you need more help.

Best Regards,

Darksu

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2015-02-25 04:10:44 +0800

Seen: 10 times

Last updated: Feb 28 '15

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training