AuUploader extension not being added in weblogic 12c

asked 2014-08-28 10:12:02 +0800

eclipse1 gravatar image eclipse1
21 4

updated 2014-08-28 10:13:13 +0800

Hi. I'm trying to add an extension to the AuUploader class through the web.xml configuration to customize the error message that will appear should the file upload fail. This is not working as it normally should, that is, defined in the web.xml as an init-param of the servlet class DHtmlUpdateServlet ( see zk docs about Button#CustomErrorMessageWhenFileuploadOverMaxsize). Zk is not reading my AuUploader extension so it is using its own.

More so, the reason it is not working seems to be that the servlet configuration is being read by the Weblogic container at deploy time but then at the time of the first access to the page, Zk is not receiving the init-params from the ServletConfig object that the container read earlier.

I'm using Zk 7.02 and WebLogic 12c.

Has anyone experienced this problem?

delete flag offensive retag edit
Be the first one to answer this question!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-08-28 10:12:02 +0800

Seen: 7 times

Last updated: Aug 28 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training