Javascript Issues with Iframe render [closed]

asked 2013-09-30 10:24:13 +0800

tmaccs1 gravatar image tmaccs1

Good morning,

We are encountering a blocking issue with the rendering of Iframe.

We have a TabPanel with panels containing some pages. each panel is fulfilled by an onselect

<tabbox width="100%" height="100%" id="tabsIndex" sclass="indexTabs">
<tabs>
    <tab id="firstTab" label="${c:l('tab.firstTab')}" />
    <tab id="secondTab" label="${c:l('tab.secondTab')}" />
    <tab id="thirdTab" label="${c:l('tab.thirdTab')}"/>

<tabpanels>
    <tabpanel id="firstTabPanel">
        <include id="firstInclude" src="${firstSrc}"  mode="defer" progressing="true" height="100%"/>
    </tabpanel>
    <tabpanel id="secondeTabPanel" fulfill="secondTab.onSelect" >
        <include id="secondInclude" src="${secondSrc}" mode="defer" progressing="true" height="100%"/>
    </tabpanel>
    <tabpanel id="thirdTabPanel" fulfill="thirdTab.onSelect">
        <include id="thirdInclude" src="${thirdSrc}" mode="defer" progressing="true" height="100%"/>
</tabpanel >

An Iframe is embedded in the second include, this frame is not visible by default. When I click on the second tab, the content is fulfilled, I'm doing some actions to set the frame visible. No problems occur, very well !

After application first load, if I click directly on the third tab (so without having done any action on the second tab), there are some process rendering the second tab making the frame visible.

Now we have some javascript errors (a red popup in the top of the browser). We already "fixed" that with a renderdefer on the iframe but there's still a JS error that makes our frame shrunk to a very small size (making the content unusable).

We get this error in the browser (IE or FireFox) console

TypeError: aq is undefined ...t){zk.stateless()}}var ar=aq?null:G(this);var ap=this.parent;if(ap){ap.replaceCh...

We use ZK 6.0.3.1 EE. Is there a way to prevent that without forcing the rendering of the tab ?

I hope my English was clear enough.

Hope hearing from you soon, as I am pretty much expected by my users.

best regards

delete flag offensive retag edit

The question has been closed for the following reason "the question is answered, right answer was accepted" by neillee
close date 2014-01-09 05:06:06

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-01-09 05:05:44 +0800

neillee gravatar image neillee flag of Taiwan
1692 1 5
https://plus.google.com/u...

The issue is caused by renderdefer on the iframe component. The client-side engine is attempting to access a not-yet rendered iframe element during flex calculation.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2013-09-30 10:24:13 +0800

Seen: 17 times

Last updated: Jan 09 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training