Loss of background color while scrolling the grid

asked 2012-12-11 09:01:51 +0800

javaenthu gravatar image javaenthu
141 2

updated 2012-12-11 13:09:00 +0800

Hi all,
We have a grid and for this grid we are using custom paging component. While the rows are rendered, based on the requirement we set the background color.
For this grid we are using render on demand option, because we might get lot of rows which might result in memory issue.
We are also providing an option to view all the records of grid. Say for example we are setting grid page size to 20, we see all the records with required background color. Now if we click the option to show all the records, first 20 records come as expected, now on scrolling the 20-40, 40-60, etc rows are rendered but unfortunately the newly rendered rows are deprived of the background color (in fact the method which we call to set the background color is not called while scrolling )
I am not sure others are also facing this issue. Its becoming very annoying for the user.
Any work around or idea to resolve this issue is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. JE.

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Reply

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2012-12-13 01:43:03 +0800

MontyPan gravatar image MontyPan
435 3
http://xitop.blogspot.com...

Hi javaenthu,

I am sorry for can't provide any help to you.
Because I don't know how you set the grid background and how the paging component interactive wiith grid.
Please provide your sample code, or use ZK official component.

Regards,
Monty Pan

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2012-12-11 09:01:51 +0800

Seen: 53 times

Last updated: Dec 13 '12

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting