ZK Ajax Requests vs. SSO Timeout

asked 2012-11-12 06:36:37 +0800

takach gravatar image takach
30 2

Hi all,

I use ZK in a SSO environment and I do not have influence on the SSO System. The SSO works as follows: It intercepts every request, and if it is not authenticated, it puts the request into some request cache and sends back HTTP 200 with the SSO Login Page. That is, not HTTP 302. This holds also for ZK Ajax Requests.

Now, if the first action of a user after SSO timeout is some AJAX Request (paging, filtering, ZK Button, etc.), then the ZK client side Ajax engine becomes the SSO Login Page as Response, but it eliminates it, so the user experiences just a non-functioning page.

Is it possible to configure the client engine to display some instruction for the user?

My present workaround is to set up a session timeout less than the SSO timeout and use ZK automatic timeout with redirection to a non ZK timeout page. So we never have SSO timeout on our ZK pages. The timeout page is a non ZK page, so in case of a SSO timeout on this page the user get simply the SSO Login Page.

delete flag offensive retag edit
Be the first one to reply this discussion!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2012-11-12 06:36:37 +0800

Seen: 107 times

Last updated: Nov 12 '12

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting