Zk spreadsheet 2.0 beta3 - row copy/cut and paste not working

asked 2010-09-27 15:40:31 +0800

mavula gravatar image mavula

I downloaded latest beta version of zk spreasheet from http://code.google.com/p/zkspreadsheet/downloads/list and deployed on my local tomcat server . I found that the row copy / cut and paste functions are not working in the latest version spreadsheet .

Is this true or , or did i downloaded incorrect version of the application ?

delete flag offensive retag edit

4 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2010-09-27 20:45:24 +0800

samchuang gravatar image samchuang
4084 4

Hi

Do you tried the zss-app-2.0.0-Beta3 war ?

I tried to use copy/past by keyboard, it's working good. May I ask how do you perform copy/paste function ? Do you have steps to re-produce error ?

One thing for sure, the zss-app-2.0.0-Beta3 has a bug when you click pasteSpecial on menu, this has fixed.
In a few weeks, New version of spreadsheet will be release. You could also test it.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2010-09-28 09:18:46 +0800

Hi Samchuang,

thank you for replying.

Yes i did tried zss-app-2.0.0-Beta3 war file. And keyboard copy/paste functionality is working good.

But this is about row copy and paste functionality. Like when you do right click on row header, you see menu popup. The menu pop has options copy, cut , paste and other options.
So when you try to select copy or cut option for entire row, and try to paste in a new row, of the spreadsheet, it is not working.

This functionality is used to work in earlier version of zk spreadsheet.

thanks

answered 2010-10-04 06:53:21 +0800

henrichen gravatar image henrichen
3869 2
ZK Team

Shall work next version.

answered 2010-10-04 08:59:36 +0800

Hi Henrichen,

thank you for the update..

Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2010-09-27 15:40:31 +0800

Seen: 486 times

Last updated: Oct 04 '10

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting