"paging in listbox" problem

asked 2009-04-02 06:16:09 +0800

sanhaq gravatar image sanhaq
264 1 6

I have created a listbox and want to display each record in a child window upon double clicking on the record.But I'm facing a problem here.I've used pageSize="15" in listbox tag.When the data come from DB larger than 15 then the paging is getting displayed properly.And when I double click on any row in the first page the child window is containing all the required data but when I'm going to next page and do the same thing then the child window contains the previous data.Again if I come back to the first page then it's working correctly.
For populating child window i've used the attribute selectedItem="@{taskModel.taskListBean}" inside the listbox tag.
Another thing is that if I go to the last page first(after loading the page initially) and double click on any row then it's working and even if I come back to the page then also it's working..But if i double click on any row other than last page first then this problem comes.
Please help.

delete flag offensive retag edit

4 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2009-04-03 00:56:35 +0800

henrichen gravatar image henrichen
3869 2
ZK Team

Would you provide some sample code? It would be easier for the community to help you on the issue.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2009-04-15 16:10:10 +0800

264 1 6

Thanks for ur reply. I figured it out and it's resolved.

answered 2009-04-15 16:14:51 +0800

dastultz gravatar image dastultz
797 9

Ah, classic. Someone asks for help, then says "nevermind". Please share the solution so when others search and find your original post because they are having the same problem, they can see how you worked it out. Thanks.

/Daryl

answered 2009-04-24 10:10:58 +0800

264 1 6

yah sure.

Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2009-04-02 06:16:09 +0800

Seen: 305 times

Last updated: Apr 24 '09

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting