asked 2008-05-26 19:58:06 +0800

admin gravatar image admin
18691 1 10 130
ZK Team

Orignial message at:
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=4987774

By: tombol

Hi to you all!

What I'm trying to do is to pass an attribute to a zk portlet. I want to change the zk_page attribute so in a refresh of the portal with
Executions.getCurrent().sendRedirect(null) to read the attribute and change view page. I also want this function to be per portlet thus not to change the view page of all of ZK portlets of my portal.

I'm using Jboss portal

What I've managed to do so far is to pass an attribute into PortletHttpSession but they read it all portlets and this has as a result a conflict between portlets.

In other words I want to pass an attribute with the name zk_page (as the original attribute )to the renderrequest of the DHtmlLayoutPortlet so to read it and change view page via refresh

And in more simple words I want my links through zul pages inside portlet to work properly inside portlet, and finally to have multiple porlets without conflicts...

please give some simple examples....

Thank you in advance, you will all be life savers if some solution comes into light :)

tom.

delete flag offensive retag edit

3 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2008-05-27 13:25:34 +0800

18691 1 10 130
ZK Team

Orignial message at:
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=4989700

does anyone know how to fix this or it can not be done? Pls answer it is urgent..:-/

thanks

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2008-06-06 10:34:04 +0800

18691 1 10 130
ZK Team

Orignial message at:
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=5011884

Method Executions.getCurrent().getNativeRequest() shouldn't supposed to return PortletRequest or RenderRequest when using ZK as a portlet?

Thanks!

answered 2012-06-14 02:42:15 +0800

jameslee gravatar image jameslee

hi,

we have successfully deployed our zk application as a portlet in WebSphere Portal 6.1.5.

what we are trying to achieve now is to trying to get the current logged in user id from our zk applications.. we're using IBM PUMA
authentication libraries and one of the static function requires a PortletRequest.

we have no problem getting HttpServletRequest
HttpServletRequest sRequest = (HttpServletRequest) Executions.getCurrent().getNativeRequest();

but when we tried to obtain PortletRequest from
PortletRequest portletRequest = (PortletRequest) Executions.getCurrent().getNativeRequest(); we get an exception:
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.SRTServletRequest incompatible with javax.portlet.PortletRequest

thanks..

Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2008-05-26 19:58:06 +0800

Seen: 234 times

Last updated: Jun 14 '12

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting