postNotifyChange works only the first time

asked 2016-07-13 13:36:52 +0800

hancock46 gravatar image hancock46
13 3

Hi, I have an Arraylist of 20 objects to view in a grid. For each row I have a combobox. The visibility of another field depends from the combobox's value. This is my zul code:

<cell>
    <combobox width="100%" model="@load(vm.codSistProvDomain.domainList)" value="@bind(item.codSistProv) @converter(vm.codSistProvDomain)" readonly="true"
                                            onSelect="@command('updateVersion', index=i.index)">
        <template name="model" var="tt">
            <comboitem label="@load(tt.description) " value="@load(tt.code)" height="20px" />
        </template>
    </combobox>
</cell>
<cell>
    <intbox constraint="no negative,no zero" width="100%" value="@bind(item.codContractVersion)" disabled="@load(item.isVersionDisabled())" />
</cell>

To change dinamically the disable property of the intbox, I want to use the postNotifyChange statement. So I have this code:

@Command
public void updateVersion(@BindingParam("index") int index) {
    BindUtils.postNotifyChange(null, null, dataListModel.getDataList().get(index), "isVersionDisabled");
}

where isVersionDisabled is a method of the object of my arraylist. This is the code:

public boolean isVersionDisabled() {
    if (codSistProv != null && codSistProv.equalsIgnoreCase("MX90"))
        return false;
    return true;
}

So, if I use this code, this works correctly only the first time, on the first element of the grid. In all other cases this approch doesn't work. Do you have some idea about the reason? Can you help me to solve my problem?

Thanks

delete flag offensive retag edit

Comments

Hello hancock46,

Can you try @NotifyChange("*") with the Command?

http://books.zkoss.org/zk-mvvm-book/8.0/viewmodel/notification.html

Best Regards,

Darksu

Darksu ( 2016-07-13 22:01:31 +0800 )edit

Yes, in this way it works but it is more slow. I won't update all variables but only a field of an object of an arraylist.

hancock46 ( 2016-07-14 07:11:32 +0800 )edit

any reason why you put a function into the expression "@load(item.isVersionDisabled())" instead of just using the property name "@load(item.versionDisabled)". I remember there was a bug on using function names instead of property names in expressions. I can't tell without the exact version.

cor3000 ( 2016-09-21 01:00:00 +0800 )edit
Be the first one to answer this question!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2016-07-13 13:36:52 +0800

Seen: 18 times

Last updated: Jul 13 '16

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training