Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2014-09-02 12:54:58 +0800

terrytornado gravatar image terrytornado flag of Germany

http://www.oxitec.de/

Hi chill,

thanks. But that's not want i want. At time the ZK Binder reacts immediately if i jump to the next field and the icon is showed and animated. In your sample it does it after calling the save method.

I will try a hack with a custom label in which i will override the setValue method by calling additionally the BindUtils.postGlobalCommand method. Because the onChange event i.e. in textbox is only fired if the user makes changes in the fontend.

<textbox visible="false" value="@load(fxStatus.dirty)" onchange="@command('onFormStatusChanged')"/>

thanks Stephan

Hi chill,

thanks. But that's not want i want. At time the ZK Binder reacts immediately if i jump to the next field and the icon is showed and animated. In your sample it does it after calling the save method.

I will try a hack with a custom label in which i will override the setValue method by calling additionally the BindUtils.postGlobalCommand method. Because the onChange event i.e. in textbox is only fired if the user makes changes in the fontend.fontend self.

<textbox visible="false" value="@load(fxStatus.dirty)" onchange="@command('onFormStatusChanged')"/>

thanks Stephan

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More