Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2014-05-07 10:38:51 +0800

chillworld gravatar image chillworld flag of Belgium

https://github.com/chillw...

You can do that in java :

Execution exec = Executions.getCurrent();
exec.getBrowser()// => Returns the name of the browser, or null if not identifiable.
exec.getBrowser(String name) // => Returns the version of the given browser name, or null if the client is not the given browsers.

More info you can find in the Execution class.

Greetz chill.

exec.getBrowser()// => Returns the name of the browser, or null if not identifiable.
exec.getBrowser(String name) // => Returns the version of the given browser name, or null if the client is not the given browsers.

Providing Theme Resources
After switching to another theme, ThemeProvider is responsible for getting the correct stylesheets to the client. This is done by manipulating the list of widget stylesheets comprising the theme. Web developers could create a custom ThemeProvider to change the caching for the widget stylesheets, inject additional widget stylesheets, reject unwanted widget stylesheets, and/or replace some widget stylesheets with another set.

You can specify any number of theme-uri as follows.

<desktop-config>    
    <theme-uri>/my/blue**.css</theme-uri>    
    <theme-uri>/my/second.css</theme-uri>
</desktop-config>

If you want to replace a default theme, you have to use theme-uri with disable-theme-uri. Please refer to ZK Developer's Reference for more information.

Summary :

Write your own ThemeProvider where you switch the css when you find a IE8.

Greetz chill.

Providing Theme Resources
After switching to another theme, ThemeProvider is responsible for getting the correct stylesheets to the client. This is done by manipulating the list of widget stylesheets comprising the theme. Web developers could create a custom ThemeProvider to change the caching for the widget stylesheets, inject additional widget stylesheets, reject unwanted widget stylesheets, and/or replace some widget stylesheets with another set.

You can specify any number of theme-uri as follows.

<desktop-config>    
    <theme-uri>/my/blue**.css</theme-uri>    
    <theme-uri>/my/second.css</theme-uri>
</desktop-config>

If you want to replace a default theme, you have to use theme-uri with disable-theme-uri. Please refer to ZK Developer's Reference for more information.

Summary :

Write your own ThemeProvider where you switch the css when you find a IE8.
An example from zk is here.

Greetz chill.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More