Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2018-06-29 10:53:03 +0800

cor3000 gravatar image cor3000

took me a time revisit this one... in your first post you mentioned:

... "Page not found" with com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.MalformedByteSequenceException: Invalid byte 2 of 2-byte UTF-8 sequence (...stack trace follows) ...

Can you provide the full stack trace? (somehow I forgot to ask right away ... I thought it will "follow" later) I'd like to see which method(s) inside ZK lead to this behavior. There are multiple starting points for ZK to load/read a zul file (initial page, include, macro, Executions.createCompontentsDirectly, template ) ... to do some deeper analysis this stacktrace might help. So in case you can still reproduce the error please provide the stack trace information.

Also the JAVA version might be related (just to be sure).

took me a time while to revisit this one... in your first post you mentioned:

... "Page not found" with com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.MalformedByteSequenceException: Invalid byte 2 of 2-byte UTF-8 sequence (...stack trace follows) ...

Can you provide the full stack trace? (somehow I forgot to ask right away ... I thought it will "follow" later) I'd like to see which method(s) inside ZK lead to this behavior. There are multiple starting points for ZK to load/read a zul file (initial page, include, macro, Executions.createCompontentsDirectly, template ) ... to do some deeper analysis this stacktrace might help. So in case you can still reproduce the error please provide the stack trace information.

Also the JAVA version might be related (just to be sure).

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More