Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2017-09-13 11:49:08 +0800

cor3000 gravatar image cor3000

I tried what you describe in this zkfiddle for both a normal and a combobox with fulfill. The custom-attribute is logged as expected.

Are you trying something different in your case? Do you use a specific ZK version where this happens?

Feel free to update the zkfiddle to reproduce your scenario then I can have a second look.

Robert

I tried what you describe in this zkfiddle for . For both a normal and a combobox with fulfill. The fulfill the custom-attribute is logged as expected.

Are you trying something different in your case? Do you use a specific ZK version where this happens?

Feel free to update the zkfiddle to reproduce your scenario then I can have a second look.

Robert

I tried what you describe in this zkfiddle. For both a normal and a combobox with fulfill the custom-attribute is logged as expected.

Are you trying something different in your case? (esp: when are you calling getAttribute - I do it in an onSelect listener) Do you use a specific ZK version where this happens?

Robert

I tried what you describe in this zkfiddle. For both a normal and a combobox with fulfill the custom-attribute is logged as expected.

Are you trying something different in your case? (esp: when are you calling getAttribute - I do it in an onSelect listener) listener). Do you use a specific (maybe older) ZK version where this happens?

Robert

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More