Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2015-12-02 09:07:40 +0800

temp0225 gravatar image temp0225

How to Export Timeline Component to PDF??

As I have mentioned above I need a information regarding Export Timeline Component to pdf. As for as I know only Mesh and Tree Components are possible to Export to pdf. Plz help me regarding this issue.

click to hide/show revision 2
Hey Thank you!!! But my problem is I don't want only String content.I want charts also in PDF.So I am trying to pass complete component to PDF. That is not happening. If I use IText it exports only String values not the charts.Hope you understood my problem. Thanks again!!!!

As I have mentioned above I need a information regarding Export Timeline Component to pdf. As for as I know only Mesh and Tree Components are possible to Export to pdf. Plz help me regarding this issue.

Hey Thank you!!! But my problem is I don't want only String content.I want charts also in PDF.So I am trying to pass complete component to PDF. That is not happening. If I use IText it exports only String content not the charts.Hope you understood my problem.

Thanks again!!!!

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More