Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2015-10-12 17:17:25 +0800

hmannam gravatar image hmannam

Ckeditor is not working on zk7

Hi,

As mentioned in one of my earlier posts, our team is working on migrating out application from zk5 to zk7.0.3

I have enocuntered an issue with ckeditor.

In zk5, i was able to just use the below line in the zul page to show up ckeditor in the ui,

<ckeditor id="messageTextArea" width = "90%"></ckeditor>

While upgrading to zk7.0.3, corresponding controller class is giving me error so i had to add maven depdendancy to the pom as below, <dependency> <groupid>org.zkoss.zkforge</groupid> <artifactid>ckez</artifactid>
<version>4.4.6.2</version> </dependency>

But this one is not showing the ckeditor at all on the ui. Notices some java script errors too on chrome saying, Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < Resource intereted as stylesheet but trannsferred with mime type text/html: "url if our app" Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'options' of undefined

Please advise.

Hi,

As mentioned in one of my earlier posts, our team is working on migrating out application from zk5 to zk7.0.3

In zk5, i was able to just use the below line in the zul page to show up ckeditor in the ui,

While upgrading to zk7.0.3, corresponding controller class is giving me error so i had to add maven depdendancy to the pom as below, <dependency> <groupid>org.zkoss.zkforge</groupid> <artifactid>ckez</artifactid>

But this one is not showing the ckeditor at all on the ui. Notices some java script errors too on chrome saying, Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < Resource intereted as stylesheet but trannsferred with mime type text/html: "url if of our app" Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'options' of undefined

Please advise.

Hi,

But this one is not showing the ckeditor at all on the ui. Notices some java script errors too on chrome saying, Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < Resource intereted as stylesheet but trannsferred with mime type text/html: "url of our app" Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'options' of undefined

Please advise.

Hi Darksu, Some how I am not able to post the answer. So adding my reply to your question in the request itself. Hope that is ok.

Yes, I have exactly followed what they said in the article. But no luck. Do I need to customize the addon xml as per my application or copy the xml should be good?

What version of CkEditor maven dependency should I add?

Thanks, Haritha.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More