Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2015-08-25 10:21:56 +0800

WilliamB gravatar image WilliamB

How to desactivate load on demand in a tree component?

I'm using a Tree componant to navigate my application.

On top of it, I added a JS search that will act kind like the browser search option, highlighting the part that matches the string searched.

My issue is, with load on demande, not all the tree is loaded in the dom. And so my string search cannot matches the element not in the dom.

I've 2 option:

1 - desactivate the load on demande which seems the simpliest, although I'll ve to look for performance issue 2 - relaunch the search when the user scrolls or click on the "next" button of the search.

If anyone has experience with this, I'd be grateful.

How to desactivate load on demand in a tree component?

On top of it, I added a JS search that will act kind like the browser search option, highlighting the part that matches the string searched.

My issue is, with load on demande, not all the tree is loaded in the dom. And so my string search cannot matches the element not in the dom.

I've 2 option:

1 -

1. desactivate the load on demande which seems the simpliest, although I'll ve to look for performance issue 2 - issue
  2. relaunch the search when the user scrolls or click on the "next" button of the search.

I tried using

<custom-attributes org.zkoss.zul.client.rod="false"/>

as described on the ClientRenderon_Demand page. (Btw someone give me a thumb up so I hit 30 and can finaly post links ;)

How to desactivate load on demand in a handle and select tree component?items on the client-side?

I've 2 option:

1. desactivate the load on demande which seems the simpliest, although I'll ve to look for performance issue
  2. relaunch the search when the user scrolls or click on the "next" button of the search.

I tried using

as described on the ClientRenderon_Demand page. (Btw someone give me a thumb up so I hit 30 and can finaly post links ;)

How to handle and select deactivate load on demand in a tree items on the client-side?component?

I've 2 option:

1. desactivate the load on demande which seems the simpliest, although I'll ve to look for performance issue

I tried using

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More