Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2015-06-08 14:25:47 +0800

mynda gravatar image mynda

images redrawing after collection change

Hi everyone,

I have a rather strange issue. I use a groupbox to store my images and every time the model of the groupbox changes every image is redrawed. That raises an issue where an image is large and the redrawing of all elements takes a lot of time.

Here is my .zul - <groupbox id="root" mold="flat" closable="false" sclass="content-margin">

<template name="children">
<remove-btn onclick="@command('removePhoto', obj=forEachStatus.index)"/> <image content="@load(each.binaryContent) @converter(model.binaryContentToImageConverter)" style="max-width:300px; max-height:300px;"/>
</template>
</groupbox>

Is there a any way to change the behavior of the renderer?

Hi everyone,

I have a rather strange issue. I use a groupbox to store my images and every time the model of the groupbox changes every image is redrawed. That raises an issue where an image is large and the redrawing of all elements takes a lot of time.

Here is my .zul - <groupbox id="root" mold="flat" closable="false" sclass="content-margin">

<remove-btn onclick="@command('removePhoto', obj=forEachStatus.index)"/> <image content="@load(each.binaryContent) @converter(model.binaryContentToImageConverter)" style="max-width:300px; max-height:300px;"/>
</template>
</groupbox>

Hi everyone,

</template>
</groupbox>

Sorry for the zul's editing.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More