Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2014-12-23 10:56:20 +0800

deepp1990 gravatar image deepp1990

Random session timeout

In our system, we have encountered a problem where the timeout occurs randomly. It does not depend on what I am doing in my system, the system times out. That is, server side session is running but at client side, the message appears where it is written as - "Your session has expired." and it is redirected to the login page. Session timeout has been configured in web.xml as 30 minutes. Many times it displays this alert after just 5 seconds of login. There is no code in the system that explicitly fires logout.

For reference, configuration in zk.xml is mentioned below.

<session-config> <device-type>ajax</device-type> <session-timeout>0</session-timeout> <max-desktops-per-session>15</max-desktops-per-session> <max-requests-per-session>5</max-requests-per-session> <automatic-timeout>true</automatic-timeout> <timeout-uri>/Login.zul?r=1</timeout-uri> <timer-keep-alive>true</timer-keep-alive> </session-config>

Random session timeout

In our system, we have encountered a problem where the timeout occurs randomly. It does not depend on what I am doing in my system, the system times out. That is, server side session is running but at client side, the message appears where it is written as - "Your session has expired." and it is redirected to the login page. Session timeout has been configured in web.xml as 30 minutes. Many times it displays this alert after just 5 seconds of login. There is no code in the system that explicitly fires logout.

For reference, configuration in zk.xml is mentioned below.

<session-config> <device-type>ajax</device-type> <session-timeout>0</session-timeout> <max-desktops-per-session>15</max-desktops-per-session> <max-requests-per-session>5</max-requests-per-session> <automatic-timeout>true</automatic-timeout> <timeout-uri>/Login.zul?r=1</timeout-uri> <timer-keep-alive>true</timer-keep-alive> </session-config>

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More