Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2014-10-10 14:46:16 +0800

javiut gravatar image javiut flag of Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of

Zk Textbox constraint fire only once

i have a simple textbox like this in a window which needs to be constrained i got the problem that when the validator 'getValue()' is called the first time the constraint is fired correctly the problem arises when i have another combobox whichs tells me whether or not i should validate the textbox if there is some selection on the combobox index!=-1 it will validate this is done on myConstraint implementation the problem is the textbox value is not change!!! and in the second time the getValue on the textbox is called not constraint is fired... it works if the second time i modify something on the textbox...... how can i do to the second getValue fires the constraint even is not change was made on it..

<combobox width="120px"/>
<textbox width="120px" constraint="${myConstraint}"/>

any help is hugely appreciate..

Zk Textbox constraint fire only once

i have a simple textbox like this in a window which needs to be constrained i got the problem that when the validator 'getValue()' getValue() is called the first time the constraint is fired correctly the problem arises when i have another combobox whichs tells me whether or not i should validate the textbox if there is some selection on the combobox index!=-1 it will validate this is done on myConstraint implementation the problem is the textbox value is not change!!! and in the second time the getValue on the textbox is called not constraint is fired... it works if the second time i modify something on the textbox...... how can i do to the second getValue fires the constraint even is not change was made on it..

<combobox width="120px"/>
<textbox width="120px" constraint="${myConstraint}"/>

any help is hugely appreciate..

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More