Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2014-08-04 19:39:52 +0800

elmetni gravatar image elmetni

create content from raw content specified into zull

Hello everyone

i m working on a ZK project using hibernate , what i want to do is read a String from my database like

MyString =  "<Label value=\"something\"></label> <a href=\"something.zul\" label=\"a link\"></>"

and use this String to create LABEL and A directly into my zul

like Execution.createComponentsDirectly but i dont want to use a controler just for this one , is there a componant that can take raw content specification (String) and create my componant based on that string ?

i dont know if this possible in ZK , if it s , please provide me with a MVVM example for it , and thank you so much

create content componant from raw content specified into zull

Hello everyone

i m working on a ZK project using hibernate , what i want to do is read a String from my database like

MyString =  "<Label value=\"something\"></label> <a href=\"something.zul\" label=\"a link\"></>"

and use this String to create LABEL and A directly into my zul

like Execution.createComponentsDirectly but i dont want to use a controler just for this one , is there a componant that can take raw content specification (String) and create my componant based on that string ?

i dont know if this possible in ZK , if it s , please provide me with a MVVM example for it , and thank you so much

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More