Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2014-06-20 09:25:56 +0800

sentinal gravatar image sentinal

Background loading data from DB

I want to load some big data from DB. I use MVVM. So how i can load data in background and then notify user that data is loading. Can i use other thread? And i need that UI doesn't stop working during loading.

I want to load some big data from DB. I use MVVM. So how i can load data in background and then notify user that data is loading. Can i use other thread? And i need that UI doesn't stop working during loading.

UPDATE : I load objects from DB using Hibernate. I need to calculatre then some statistic and show this object using grid. But first i need to load all object from db in memory. I need that whyle people in main page see some general information, this data load in background.

UPDATE : I load objects from DB using Hibernate. I need to calculatre then some statistic and show this object using grid. But first i need to load all object from db in memory. I need that whyle people in main page see some general information, this data load in background.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More