Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2014-02-26 19:04:10 +0800

ansancle gravatar image ansancle

Background Color behind the "processing" dialog

I would like to change the color that is visible behind the "processing" dialog when I am redirecting from one zul page to another.

My zul's all have a black background, but when you do redirect to another zul from server side processing in Java (subclasses of GenericForwardComposer) using Executions.sendRedirect, until the other page loads, I get a white/greyish background behind my processing dialog I put up. I want to make the background black while I am between pages.

My windows are all defined to have a black background via CSS, and I have the body tag overloaded in my style sheets to have a black background.

I am running both on a desktop browser and in an Ipad UIWebView. I tried on the Ipad to make the UIWebView background solid black to see if that would do it, but I end up with a grey background between pages so it's something in the HTML that is making it that color since I know my background behind the html (the UIWebView) is black.

Any help appreciated! Thanks! Andy

Background Color behind the "processing" dialog

I would like to change the color that is visible behind the "processing" dialog (Clients.showBusy(String label)) when I am redirecting from one zul page to another.

My zul's all have a black background, but when you do redirect to another zul from server side processing in Java (subclasses of GenericForwardComposer) using Executions.sendRedirect, until the other page loads, I get a white/greyish background behind my processing dialog I put up. I want to make the background black while I am between pages.

My windows are all defined to have a black background via CSS, and I have the body tag overloaded in my style sheets to have a black background.

I am running both on a desktop browser and in an Ipad UIWebView. I tried on the Ipad to make the UIWebView background solid black to see if that would do it, but I end up with a grey background between pages so it's something in the HTML that is making it that color since I know my background behind the html (the UIWebView) is black.

Any help appreciated! Thanks! Andy

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More