Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2013-10-03 02:55:49 +0800

raczo gravatar image raczo

Problem with Combobox in IE

hello everyone,

I have a question, I'm developing an application which contains several combobox, the problem is that, when I select any of the combobox items in Internet Explorer 8 and 9, the whole screen turns white, I checked in the application logs and this does not return any errors, however when I refresh the screen about 3 times, this error no longer presents.

This is the code of the combobox:

<combobox id="cmb" value="-Select an Option-" disabled="true" width="206px" style="font-weight:bold;" readonly="true"> <comboitem label="Option 1" value="0"/> <comboitem label="Option 2" value="1"/> </combobox>

Someone could help me solve this problem.

Problem with Combobox in IE

hello everyone,

I have a question, I'm developing an application which contains several combobox, the problem is that, when I select any of the combobox items in Internet Explorer 8 and 9, the whole screen turns white, I checked in the application logs and this does not return any errors, however when I refresh the screen about 3 times, this error no longer presents.

This is the code of the combobox:

<combobox id="cmb" value="-Select an Option-" disabled="true" width="206px" style="font-weight:bold;" readonly="true">
    <comboitem label="Option 1" value="0"/>
    <comboitem label="Option 2" value="1"/>
</combobox>

</combobox>

Someone could help me solve this problem.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More