Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2013-09-22 03:30:13 +0800

daovallec gravatar image daovallec

Editable interface to add users

I am intenting do an interface like:

zkdemo/grid/inlinerowediting

But with Users from my database, the problem is that: i have my DAO and i have a method to find all Users, And when i do click in the edit Button i need 2 texboxes to password and retypePassword, and i need verify each texbox, to do the seim, and later save in my database.

I have:

<template name="editable"> <row> <textbox value="@load(each.languageContribution.Name) @save(each.languageContribution.Name, before='confirm')"/> <textbox value="@load(each.languageContribution.password) @save(each.languageContribution.password, before='confirm')"/>

value="@load(each.languageContribution.Repassword) @save(each.languageContribution.Repassword, before='confirm')" />

<textbox 
                    value="@load(each.languageContribution.role) @save(each.languageContribution.role, before='confirm')" />

<checkbox 
                    value="@load(each.languageContribution.enabled) @save(each.languageContribution.enabled, before='confirm')" />

But i have errors because in my class User i do not have RePassword and if i created a model with List<users> users and List<string> Repasswords.

I do not know how i can load the Users with the passwords and Repasswords, and how can i Verify if the password is equal to Repassword.

Thanks

But with Users from my database, the problem is that: i have my DAO and i have a method to find all Users, And when i do click in the edit Button i need 2 texboxes to password and retypePassword, and i need verify each texbox, to do the seim, and later save in my database.

I have:

<template name="editable">
                <row>
                    <textbox  value="@load(each.languageContribution.Name)  @save(each.languageContribution.Name, before='confirm')"/>
before='confirm')" />
                    <textbox  value="@load(each.languageContribution.password)  @save(each.languageContribution.password, before='confirm')"/>

before='confirm')" /> value="@load(each.languageContribution.Repassword) @save(each.languageContribution.Repassword, before='confirm')" />

/>

<textbox 
                     value="@load(each.languageContribution.role)  @save(each.languageContribution.role, before='confirm')" />

<checkbox 
                     value="@load(each.languageContribution.enabled)  @save(each.languageContribution.enabled, before='confirm')" />

But i have errors because in my class User i do not have RePassword and if i created a model with List<users> users and List<string> Repasswords.

I do not know how i can load the Users with the passwords and Repasswords, and how can i Verify if the password is equal to Repassword.

Thanks

I have:

<template name="editable">
                <row>
                    <textbox 
                        value="@load(each.languageContribution.Name) value="@load(each.languageContribution.Name)
                    @save(each.languageContribution.Name, before='confirm')" />
                    <textbox 
                        value="@load(each.languageContribution.password)      @save(each.languageContribution.password, before='confirm')" />

value="@load(each.languageContribution.Repassword)      @save(each.languageContribution.Repassword, before='confirm')" />

<textbox 
                        value="@load(each.languageContribution.role) value="@load(each.languageContribution.role)
                     @save(each.languageContribution.role, before='confirm')" />

<checkbox 
                        value="@load(each.languageContribution.enabled)     @save(each.languageContribution.enabled, before='confirm')" />

Thanks

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More