Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2013-07-31 21:13:47 +0800

chemFelix gravatar image chemFelix

How can I use a newer version of jQuery?

Hi folks,

I would like to include functionality running on the client that uses jQuery. The problem is it requires jQuery version 1.8.3, while the one of ZK is still 1.6.x. However, you write in www.zkoss.org/javadoc/6.5.0/jsdoc/global/jq.html that I could load my own jQuery library prior to the one of ZK (" For example, if you manually include a copy of jQuery before loading ZK Client Engine..."). My problem is how to do this (the most clean way).

Is there any way to load a Javascript (in this case jQuery 1.8.3) before "zk.wpd" is loaded, which presumably contains ZK's jQuery, so that ZK's jQuery does not break?

Thanks very much!

Felix

How can I use a newer version of jQuery?

Hi folks,

I would like to include functionality running on the client that uses jQuery. The problem is it requires jQuery version 1.8.3, while the one of ZK is still 1.6.x. However, you write in www.zkoss.org/javadoc/6.5.0/jsdoc/global/jq.html Jquery that I could load my own jQuery library prior to the one of ZK (" For example, if you manually include a copy of jQuery before loading ZK Client Engine..."). My problem is how to do this (the most clean way).

Is there any way to load a Javascript (in this case jQuery 1.8.3) 1.8.3) before "zk.wpd" "zk.wpd" is loaded, which presumably contains ZK's jQuery, so that ZK's jQuery does not break?

Thanks very much!

Felix

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More