Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2013-07-24 08:38:15 +0800

Alfred877 gravatar image Alfred877

zul.mesh.wpd this.$n().style is null

I have a problem about zk javascript error "this.$n().style is null" when I operate the function quickly on my page UI.

The scenario is: 1. There is a window dialog when window.doModal(), and two listbox selector in the dialog. 2. When I move all option from left listbox to right by click the "move all" button, then quickly click submit button more than once, then error occur.

The error message is indicated on zul.mesh.wpd by IE develper tool.

I'm using zk with version 6.0.0 and ie 8 for testing the system function. Some javascript errors usually occur by quick operations. These problems indeed puzzle me. Hope someone can help to resolve the problem, thanks.

I have a problem about zk javascript error "this.$n().style is null" when I operate the function quickly on my page UI.

The scenario is: 1. There is a window dialog when window.doModal(), and two listbox selector in the dialog. 2. When I move all option from left listbox to right by click the "move all" button, then quickly click submit button more than once, then error occur.occur.

I'm using zk with version 6.0.0 and ie 8 for testing the system function. Some javascript errors usually occur by quick operations. These problems indeed puzzle me. Hope someone can help to resolve the problem, thanks.

The scenario is: 1. There is a window dialog when window.doModal(), and two listbox selector in the dialog. 2. When I move all option from left listbox to right by click the "move all" button, then quickly click submit button more than once, then error occur.

The scenario is: 1. There is a window dialog when window.doModal(), and two listbox selector in the dialog. 2. When I move all option from left listbox to right by click the "move all" button, then quickly click submit button more than once, then error occur. aa

The scenario is: 1. There is a window dialog when window.doModal(), and two listbox selector in the dialog. 2. When I move all option from left listbox to right by click the "move all" button, then quickly click submit button more than once, then error occur. aasee the scenario vedio on youtube

The scenario is: is:
1. There is a window dialog when window.doModal(), and two listbox selector in the dialog. 2. When I move all option from left listbox to right by click the "move all" button, then quickly click submit button more than once, then error occur. see the scenario vedio on youtube

The scenario is:
1. There is a window dialog when window.doModal(), and two listbox selector in the dialog. dialog.
2. When I move all option from left listbox to right by click the "move all" button, then quickly click submit button more than once, then error occur. occur.
see the scenario vedio on youtube

tool.

I'm using zk with version 6.0.0 and ie 8 for testing the system function. function.
Some javascript errors usually occur by quick operations. operations.
These problems indeed puzzle me. Hope someone can help to resolve the problem, thanks.

The scenario is:
1. There is a window dialog when window.doModal(), and two listbox selector in the dialog.
2. When I move all option from left listbox to right by click the "move all" button, then quickly click submit button more than once, then error occur.
I'm using zk with version 6.0.0 and ie 8 for testing the system function.
Some javascript errors usually occur by quick operations.
These problems indeed puzzle me. Hope someone can help to resolve the problem, thanks.

The scenario is:
1. There is a window dialog when window.doModal(), and two listbox selector in the dialog.
2. When I move all option from left listbox to right by click the "move all" button, then quickly click submit button more than once, then error occur.
I'm using zk with version 6.0.0 and ie 8 for testing the system function.
Some javascript errors usually occur by quick operations.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More