Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2013-07-07 02:27:56 +0800

Senthilchettyin gravatar image Senthilchettyin flag of India

http://emrpms.blogspot.in...

Border Lay out Navigation Question

Hi

I am just designing screen like a wizard with next and previous steps. I am using border lay out, where north border contains the steps heading, south contains the next and previous button and the center is used to change the zul file on clicking of next/previous button.

Now i just want to validate the screen before loading the next screen in the center on click of Next button. So any idea how can i do the validation in the center by clicking a next button in the south ?

Can i call a global command on the next command to the center view model ? or any other idea ?

Border Lay out Navigation Question

Hi

I am just designing screen like a wizard with next and previous steps. I am using border lay out, where north border contains the steps heading, south contains the next and previous button and the center is used to change the zul file on clicking of next/previous button.

Now i just want to validate the screen before loading the next screen in the center on click of Next button. So any idea how can i do the validation in the center by clicking a next button in the south ?

Can i call a global command on the next command to the center view model ? ? But if call a global command, then how can get the return value (whether all the valiation are passed or failed), since based on the return value, either i need to load the next screen or stay in the current screen or any other idea ?

Border Lay out MVVM Navigation Question

Hi

Can i call a global command on the next command to the center view model ? But if call a global command, then how can get the return value (whether all the valiation are passed or failed), since based on the return value, either i need to load the next screen or stay in the current screen or any other idea ?

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More