Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2013-05-06 16:20:59 +0800

digulla gravatar image digulla

When would I want to use ThreadLocalListener?

I'm considering how to implement thread local beans in a project using ZK. While browsing for some ideas/answers, I stumbled over org.zkoss.zkplus.util.ThreadLocalListener and I'm wondering what this class is for.

At first glance, it seems to overwrite private fields in Spring but why?

I'm also wondering what the status of this class is; it looks like a prototype: Exceptions are handled with ex.printStackTrace(), multi-threaded code writes to HashMaps without proper synchronization, the code is slow (it doesn't, for example, cache anything) and it relies on internals of external frameworks (like class names and internal field names). Is this class safe for production use?

When would I want to use ThreadLocalListener?

I'm considering how to implement thread local beans in a project using ZK. While browsing for some ideas/answers, I stumbled over org.zkoss.zkplus.util.ThreadLocalListener and I'm wondering what this class is for.

At first glance, it seems to overwrite private fields in Spring but why?

I'm also wondering what the status of this class is; it looks like a prototype: prototype:

• Exceptions are handled with ex.printStackTrace(),
  • multi-threaded code writes to HashMaps without proper synchronization, synchronization
  • the code is slow (it doesn't, for example, cache anything) and anything)
  • it relies on internals of external frameworks (like class names and internal field names). names).

Is this class safe for production use?

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More