Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2023-02-14 05:17:02 +0800

holos gravatar image holos

Listbox - onSelect: Can I protect parts of the listitem form firing onSelect?

I have a weird question: I have a complex listbox with many listcells containing hboxes and vboxes. Wherever I click within the listbox, the onSelect-command assigned to the listbox is fired and the selectedItem is set. Great.

Now I try to "protect" a certain hbox from this behavior - means: when a user clicks into this hbox, another command - or in this case NO command - should be triggered.

Is this possible?

I have a weird question: I have a complex listbox with many listcells containing hboxes and vboxes. Wherever I click within the listbox, the onSelect-command assigned to the listbox is fired and the selectedItem is set. Great.

Now I try to "protect" a certain hbox from this behavior - means: when a user clicks into this hbox, hbox, another command - or in this case NO command - should be triggered.

Is this possible?

Now I try to "protect" a certain hbox from this behavior - means: when a user clicks into this hbox, another command - or in this case NO command command - should be triggered.

Is this possible?

Listbox - onSelect: Can I protect parts of the listitem form from firing onSelect?

Now I try to "protect" a certain hbox from this behavior - means: when a user clicks into this hbox, another command - or in this case NO command - should be triggered.

Is this possible?

Listbox - onSelect: Can I protect parts of the listitem from firing onSelect?

Is this possible?

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More