Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2022-03-23 18:29:36 +0800

Syrnos gravatar image Syrnos

File extension control issue

Hello,

I have an issue when using an application based on ZK framework. I would like to upload a file tar.gz on the application which include an extension controle: <u:button zclass="btn btn-info" iconsclass="fas fa-file-upload" label="Charger un fichier" upload="true,maxsize=-1,accept=application/x-gzip" onupload="@command('uploadRessource')"/>

Unfortunately, on my computer, the file is always rejected. I have made the following controls: - my file is a correct tar.gz file - I have tried with Chrome, Firefox and Edge - I have asked to 2 other collegues (with the same files than me) and the file is correctly uploaded in their side (so it seems a problem in my comptuer) - I have clear cache on my browser ...

Could you please help me? Thank you in advance.

File extension control issue

Hello,

I have an issue when using an application based on ZK framework. I would like to upload a file tar.gz on the application which include an extension controle: control:

<u:button zclass="btn btn-info" iconsclass="fas iconSclass="fas fa-file-upload" label="Charger un fichier" upload="true,maxsize=-1,accept=application/x-gzip" onupload="@command('uploadRessource')"/>

onUpload="@command('uploadRessource')" />

Unfortunately, on my computer, the file is always rejected. I have made the following controls: - my file is a correct tar.gz file - I have tried with Chrome, Firefox and Edge - I have asked to 2 other collegues (with the same files than me) and the file is correctly uploaded in their side (so it seems a problem in my comptuer) - I have clear cache on my browser ...

Could you please help me? Thank you in advance.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More