Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2021-01-12 18:10:45 +0800

AndreiArdei gravatar image AndreiArdei

combobox double SelectEvent

Hello,

I came across a weird issue with comboboxes. I have a combobox component to which I add different comboitems. Usually the selection of a comboItem goes as follows:

OpenEvent -> SelectEvent -> OpenEvent (for closure) -> done.

Recently I found that if a comboItem contains \n or newlines, ZK sends two SelectEvents. The second selectEvent is sent when clicking outside the dropdown and returns a null value. So the new flow looks like:

OpenEvent (opens dropdown) -> SelectEvent (selects corect comboItem) -> OpenEvent (closes dropdown) -> SelectEvent (selects no comboItem thus null).

I am not sure if this is the correct behaviour and i think it might be a possible bug

combobox double SelectEventSelectEvent bug

Hello,

I came across a weird issue with comboboxes. I have a combobox component to which I add different comboitems. Usually the selection of a comboItem goes as follows:

OpenEvent -> SelectEvent -> OpenEvent (for closure) -> done.

Recently I found that if a comboItem contains \n or newlines, ZK sends two SelectEvents. The second selectEvent is sent when clicking outside the dropdown and returns a null value. So the new flow looks like:

OpenEvent (opens dropdown) -> SelectEvent (selects corect comboItem) -> OpenEvent (closes dropdown) -> SelectEvent (selects no comboItem thus null).

I am not sure if this is the correct behaviour and i think it might be a possible bug

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More