Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2019-08-12 18:09:49 +0800

nicoladileo gravatar image nicoladileo

Keep session alive programmatically

Hi everyone, I've developed a web application with ZK (8.0.2) + Spring Security, that make use of EventQueue and Threads to execute a long running task in background. I've tried two solutions to prevent session expires while task is still running, but none seems to work: 1) Make a HTTP request to the server at fixed intervals 2) Modify WebApp configuration by setting TimerKeepAlive to true Can anybody suggest me a solutions to fix this issue? Thanks in advance

Hi everyone, I've developed a web application with ZK (8.0.2) + Spring Security, that make use of EventQueue and Threads to execute a long running task in background. I've tried two solutions to prevent session expires while task is still running, but none seems to work: 1) 1. Make a HTTP request to the server at fixed intervals 2) 2. Modify WebApp configuration by setting TimerKeepAlive to true Can anybody suggest me a solutions to fix this issue? Thanks in advance

Hi everyone, I've developed a web application with ZK (8.0.2) + Spring Security, that make use of EventQueue and Threads to execute a long running task in background. I've tried two solutions to prevent session expires while task is still running, but none seems to work: 1. Make a HTTP request to the server at fixed intervals 2. Modify WebApp configuration by setting TimerKeepAlive to true 3. List item

Can anybody suggest me a solutions to fix this issue? Thanks in advance

Hi everyone, I've developed a web application with ZK (8.0.2) + Spring Security, that make use of EventQueue and Threads to execute a long running task in background. I've tried two solutions to prevent session expires while task is still running, but none seems to work: 1. work:

1. Make a HTTP request to the server at fixed intervals 2. intervals
  2. Modify WebApp configuration by setting TimerKeepAlive to true 3. List item

true

Can anybody suggest me a solutions to fix this issue? Thanks in advance

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More