Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2018-09-24 08:02:32 +0800

BrotherRichard gravatar image BrotherRichard

how do I get borderlayout to fill its container?

In Java, the BorderLayout expands its children to fill the container it is in. How do I do that here?

I want to have a .zul file that looks something like this (simplified) fill the browser window completely when it loads and continue to fill it as it's resized:

<zk> <borderlayout> <north sclass="header"> <label value="this is the header"/> </north>

<label value="Center stuff goes here"/>
<south sclass="footer"> <label value="this is the footer"/> </south> </borderlayout> </zk>

It really ought to be as simple as setting vflex="1" for the borderlayout component (or perhaps the center one), but that doesn't work. (I'm using 8.5.2)

how do I get borderlayout to fill its container?

In Java, the BorderLayout expands its children to fill the container it is in. How do I do that here?

I want to have a .zul file that looks something like this (simplified) fill the browser window completely when it loads and continue to fill it as it's resized:

<zk>
  <borderlayout>
    <north sclass="header">
      <label value="this is the header"/>
header" />
    </north>

<center sclass="content"> <label value="Center stuff goes here"/> here" />
</center> <south sclass="footer"> <label value="this is the footer"/> footer" /> </south> </borderlayout> </zk>

</zk>

It really ought to be as simple as setting vflex="1" for the borderlayout component (or perhaps the center one), but that doesn't work. (I'm using 8.5.2)

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More