Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2018-01-24 17:05:08 +0800

andij62 gravatar image andij62

Store Images on device

Hi all,

i have a Web-App designed with zk ce 8.0.2 for IOS and Android. On the Startscreen are 9 Buttons with Icons. if the internet connection is very slow, it takes a while until the icons are loaded because the icons are very high resolution.

Is it possible to store the Icons direct on the Device, so they do not always have to be loaded via the server? Maybe someone has an idea?

Best regards Andi

Store Images on device

Hi all,

i have a Web-App designed with zk ce 8.0.2 for IOS and Android. The app run in full-screen mode. On the Startscreen are 9 Buttons with Icons. if the internet connection is very slow, it takes a while until the icons are loaded because the icons are very high resolution.

Is it possible to store the Icons direct on the Device, so they do not always have to be loaded via the server? Maybe someone has an idea?

Best regards Andi

Store Images Save pictures on devicethe client to load faster with bad connection

Hi all,

i have a Web-App designed with zk ce 8.0.2 for IOS and Android. The app run in full-screen mode. On the Startscreen are 9 Buttons with Icons. if the internet connection is very slow, it takes a while until the icons are loaded because the icons are very high resolution.

Best regards Andi

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More