Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2017-10-25 19:25:06 +0800

softteam gravatar image softteam

How to clear IE 11 cache from ZK

Hello all,

I have problems with changing theme of a zul on IE, i have a Menu (.zul) with a theme (theme A) and one Menuitem (anotherwindow.zul) with another theme (theme B), I load the Menu with Theme A and when I open the other zul, Theme B doesn't load well on IE. I had the same issue on Chrome but I solved that with the liberary-property (<library-property> <name>org.zkoss.web.classWebResource.cache</name> <value>false</value> </library-property>) on the zk.xml but doesn't solve the problem on IE.

Seems like the problem is that IE doesn't clear the cache (chrome and mozzilla does it with the library property but not IE) any solution for that?

Thanks.

How to clear IE 11 cache from change theme ZK

Hello all,

I have problems with changing theme of a zul on IE, i have a Menu (.zul) with a theme (theme A) and one Menuitem (anotherwindow.zul) with another theme (theme B), I load the Menu with Theme A and when I open the other zul, Theme B doesn't load well on IE. I had the same issue on Chrome but I solved that with the liberary-property (<library-property> <name>org.zkoss.web.classWebResource.cache</name> <value>false</value> </library-property>) on the zk.xml but doesn't solve the problem on IE.

Seems like the problem is that IE doesn't clear the cache (chrome and mozzilla does it with the library property but not IE) any solution for that?

Thanks.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More